As a Seamless Steel Pipe Supplier, share with you.
The use of stainless steel pipes is now more and more widely used. Because of its good corrosion resistance, it has played a vital role in engineering construction. During the production process, we need to perform solid solution treatment on stainless steel pipes. The main purpose is to obtain certain Martensite increases the hardness of the product. Let's look at the solution treatment of stainless steel pipes below:
Alloy Seamless Steel Tubes
(1) Intermediate aging method heats to (760±15) ℃ after solution treatment, and keeps it for 90 min. Because Cr23C6 carbide precipitates from austenite, it reduces the content of carbon and alloying elements in the austenitic 904L stainless steel tube, Raise the Ms point to 70°C and then cool to room temperature to obtain martensite + α ferrite + retained austenite structure, and the retained austenite will be decomposed after aging at 510°C.
(2) After high temperature adjustment and cryogenic treatment, heat to 950℃ and hold for 90min after solid solution. Because the Ms point is raised, a small amount of martensite can be obtained by cooling to room temperature; after that, it can be obtained by -70℃ cold treatment and holding for 8 hours. The amount of martensite.
(3) After the cold deformation method and solution treatment, it is cold deformed at room temperature. The amount of martensite formed in the 904L seamless tube during cold deformation is related to the deformation and the composition of the 904L stainless steel tube.
The above three methods are commonly used methods of solid solution treatment of stainless steel pipes. Hope to help everyone.
Stainless steel pipe is a kind of pipe that is used more frequently. Generally, in order to ensure the quality of the product, we need to perform welding operations before use. It is very important to master the correct operation method, which is also beneficial to our later use. Yes, next we will understand what stainless steel pipes need to be prepared before welding:
1. In order to ensure the safety of the staff, it is very important for the staff to wear professional work clothes to do a good job of protection when welding products.
2. Before using the electric grinder, check whether the grinding wheel is loose and whether it needs to be replaced.
3. Safety belts should be worn when working at heights with stainless steel pipes, and the scaffolding should be safe and reliable.
4. If there are flammable and explosive materials underneath during high-altitude operations, measures should be taken in advance to prevent splashes from falling.
5. The electric welding wire must not be connected to equipment with induction coils, and the part connected with the welding tongs should be placed reliably to avoid arc damage to the steel pipe during work.
Our company also has Alloy Seamless Steel Tubes on sale, welcome to contact us.