As a Seamless Steel Pipe Supplier, share with you. In daily steel purchases,
the most annoying and annoying is the purchase of inferior Seamless Steel Pipe,
which affects product quality. How to identify inferior seamless steel tubes?
Let's take a look at the methods that can identify high-quality seamless steel
pipes and inferior seamless steel pipes with the naked eye:
Seamless Carbon Tubing
1. The surface of inferior seamless steel pipe is prone to scars.
Mainly due to two reasons:
(1). There are many impurities in inferior seamless steel pipe, and the material is uneven.
(2) The guide and guard equipment of inferior pipe manufacturers is simple and easy to stick to steel, and the pipes containing impurities are prone to scars after biting into the roll.
2. Inferior seamless steel tubes are prone to tube folding.
The so-called folding is the various fold lines formed on the surface of the seamless steel tube. This kind of defect often runs through the longitudinal direction of the entire product. The reason for the folding is that the manufacturers are pursuing high efficiency in order to increase the output. During the production process, the amount of depression is too large and the ears are produced. It is easy to produce folding in the next rolling process. The folded product is easy to crack after bending, which causes the strength of the pipe to be greatly reduced.
3. Inferior seamless steel pipes are prone to scratches, because the production equipment of inferior steel pipe manufacturers is simple, the products are prone to burrs, scratch the steel surface, deep scratches will reduce the strength of the steel.
4. The surface of inferior seamless steel pipes often has pitting.
The pitted surface is the irregular irregularity of the steel surface due to the serious wear of the rolling groove. Due to the pursuit of profit by inferior steel pipe manufacturers, rolling groove rolling often exceeds the standard.
5. Cracks on the surface of inferior pipes are prone to cracks. One of the reasons is that the billets are adobes, which have many pores. During the cooling process, due to the effect of thermal stress, cracks occur, and after rolling, there are cracks.
Sixth, the inferior seamless steel pipe has no metallic luster, and is light red or similar to the color of pig iron. There are two reasons:
(1) Its blank is adobe.
(2) The rolling temperature of inferior materials is not standard, and their steel temperature is visually checked, so that rolling cannot be carried out according to the specified austenite area, and the performance of the steel cannot naturally reach the standard.
7. The transverse bars of inferior seamless steel tubes are thin and low, and the phenomenon of dissatisfaction often occurs. The reason is that in order to achieve a large negative tolerance, the reduction of the first few steps of the finished product is too large, the iron type is too small, and the hole type is not full.
Our company also has Seamless Carbon Tubing for sale, please contact us.