As an ERW Carbon Steel Welded Pipe Supplier, I will tell you to choose the
right venue and warehouse first:
ERW Carbon Steel Welded Pipe
(1) The site or warehouse where the ERW Carbon Steel Welded Pipe is kept should be selected in a clean, well-drained place away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Remove weeds and all debris on the site and keep steel pipes clean
(2) Do not stack in the warehouse with materials that are corrosive to steel pipes such as acids, alkalis, salts, and cement. Different types of steel pipes should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion
(3) Large sections, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air
(4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rods, steel bars, medium-caliber steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc. can be stored in well-ventilated sheds, but they must be underlay
(5) Some small steel pipes, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-caliber or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled, cold-drawn steel pipes, and expensive and easily corroded metal products can be stored in the warehouse.
(6) Treasury should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, general closed warehouses are used, that is, warehouses with roofs and walls, tight doors and windows, and ventilation facilities.
(7) Treasury requires ventilation in sunny days, and close moisture-proof in rainy days, and often maintain a suitable storage environment
2. Reasonable stacking, first put first
(1) The principle of stacking is that under the conditions of stable palletizing and ensuring safety, palletizing according to variety and specifications, and different types of materials must be palletized separately to prevent confusion and mutual corrosion.
(2) It is forbidden to store articles that have corrosive effects on steel pipes near the stacking site
(3) The bottom of the stack should be high, strong and flat to prevent the material from being wet or deformed.
(4) The same materials are stacked according to the order of storage, which is convenient to implement the principle of first-in-first-out.
(5) Section steel stacked in the open air must have wooden pads or slabs underneath, the stacking surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and the material should be placed flat to prevent bending deformation
(6) Stacking height: no more than 1.2m for manual operation, no more than 1.5m for mechanical operation, and no more than 2.5m for stacking width
(7) There should be a certain passageway between the stacks and stacks. 5m, the access path depends on the size of the material and the transportation machinery, generally 1.5 ～ 2. Om
(8) The bottom of the stack should be elevated. If the warehouse is a concrete floor with a rising sun, the height should be increased. 1m is sufficient; 2 to 0.5m. If it is an open-air site, the cement floor shall be elevated by O · 3 ～ O · 5m, and the sand and mud surface shall be elevated by 0.5 ～ O. 7m
(9) The angle steel and channel steel stacked in the open should be laid down, that is, the mouth is facing down, and the I-shaped steel should be put upright.
Our company also has Carbon ERW Steel Pipe on sale, welcome to consult.